Premium men’s grooming brand The Bluebeards Revenge is pleased to announce the launch of its latest hairstyling product – The Bluebeards Revenge Sea Salt Spray.
The new product is available in a professional 400ml bottle (trade only) and a retail-friendly 200ml bottle.
The barbershop-quality spray is being introduced to the barbering industry at a time when longer, natural looks are coming to the forefront of men’s fashion.
“Shorter men’s cuts will always have a place in the barbershop,” said the brand’s Managing Director David Hildrew, “but with longer looks becoming more popular, we want to offer barbers and their clients a product that can handle the demands of these modern styles.”
The Bluebeards Revenge Sea Salt Spray has been specially designed with sea salt minerals to give men a natural look that boasts all of the volume, texture and wave seen in the hair of coastline junkies. Featuring the grooming brand’s classic barbershop fragrance, the spray offers bland hair a crisp hold that can be reworked throughout the day.
How to use The Bluebeards Revenge Sea Salt Spray:
- Start by shaking the spray well to activate the sea salt minerals.
- Apply the spray to the roots and tips of clean, damp hair and comb it through.
- Blow-dry the hair into the desired shape with The Bluebeards Revenge Vent Brush or Quiff Roller to activate the spray’s volumizing properties.
- Alternatively, apply the spray to dry hair and ruffle it through to create natural-looking waves and bends.
- Enjoy a natural, textured look that will last all day.